I thought I would start an article series consisting of what I learned in the personal finance blog-o-sphere as well as in the world each week.
This week I learned:
- Overweight smokers and/or David Bowie caused the credit crisis
- It’s not okay to make offensive jokes about co-worker’s religion, relationship and salary
- California decided paying tax refunds is for suckers
- Clever Dude makes too much money
- Just about everyone is trying Lending Club
- Paying Off My Future has expensive taste
- One can never be too careful, especially when buying magazines from door to door salesman
- The media is still peddling fear after all these years
- Google still has their fingers in everyone’s lives
- People still make mistakes
- The Abe Lincoln look may be coming back…
No related posts.