It’s been three weeks already?? I can’t believe it and I have to apologize for being a tad late on putting up this announcement. But here it is!
Over the past three weeks, I’ve seen tremendous growth and activity all over the place around here. I’ve gotten to know more of you in a bunch of new and different ways. I have heard some awesome and really helpful feedback about the kind of things that you want to read about and I’ll tell you right now, while I don’t reply to comments in giveaways as it just makes things too messy, I appreciate each of your comments. I plan to write about each and every topic you asked about in the comments from real estate investments to starting managing time while working side-hustles.
Now to the stats!
Thanks to you, my wonderful readers, new and old, this blog has grown quite a bit over the past three weeks…
Check out the updated stats:
- I’ve written
- From those posts, you have commented
19072120 times. 21592186 of you follow @pffirewall on Twitter. 6999 of you like the Personal Finance Firewall Facebook Page 330400+ RSS subscribers!!
And just to recap a few things that didn’t change, the posts you liked the most were:
- 5 Awesome Personal Finance Apps for Android
- 5 Financial Lessons Learned From Bambi
- 8 Steps to Insure A Seamless Switch From Old Bank To New
- Why I Went To College and Why You Shouldn’t
That brings back us to the giveaway
My fellow Yakezie members and Money Crashers have generously sponsored this giveaway with over $300 in prizes. The winners proceed each prize in red. Each of you that won should receive an email from me and have five days to claim your prize by replying to the email. After that, I’ll connect you with your prize sponsor so they can arrange delivery of the prize. (All winners were randomly generated)
- Ben – $50 Amazon Gift Card from me
- Dee and Megan Scott – 2 copies of Ramit Sethi I Will Teach You To Be Rich from me (2 winners)
- Marc – $30 Amazon Gift Card from Invest It Wisely
- Cynthia – $25 Amazon Gift Card and Darcy – Book Emergency Money Resuscitation from Dean@Millionaire Nurse
- Brian R – $25 Amazon Gift Card from Barb@Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance
- Jennz – $20 Amazon Gift Card from Money Crashers
- Carolyn O – $15 Amazon Gift Card from Suba@Wealth Informatics
- Jenna Hesselink – $15 Amazon Gift Card from Budgeting In The FunStuff
- Liz M. – $15 Gift Card from Mark@Buy Like Buffett
- Laura – $25 Gift Card from Sandy@Yes, I Am Cheap
- JanPatterson – $15 Groupon Gift Certificate from Kay Lynn@Bucksome Boomer
- Stephanie C – $15 Amazon Gift Card from Forest@Frugal Zeitgeist
- Henria – $15 Amazon Gift Card from KNS Financial
- James Fowlkes – $10 Amazon Gift Card from Ray@Squirrelers
- Carrie – $10 Amazon Gift Card from Penny@The Saved Quarter
- Sandy – Book: Your Money Ratios from Little House
- Beating Broke – Book: Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuk from My Journey To Millions
- Susanne – Book: The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Socially Responsible Investing by Ken Little from Jacob@My Personal Finance Journey
Congrats to the winners! Thanks again to all the sponsors! And thanks to all of you for supporting me and this site, your well wishes really help me stay motivated and keep me pushing to make this site one of the best places for financial tips and information. You are the best readers on the web!